Simply put, an electronic version of the THINGS TO DO lists I would make as a kid, starting simply with:
- Go Outside (Take a book, take a bike, take a friend, take a blanket and some food, take some binoculars, take a camera, but seriously kids, get some fresh air)
- Go to the library. (No really. It’s fun. Really.)
- Learn to bake bread
- Learn to Juggle (it’s easy to make someone smile if you juggle some fruit while making dinner.)
- Learn to change the oil in your car.
- Make a blanket fort! (Here’s some inspiration)
- “Smash apparently unlike things/concepts together and look for value in the resulting debris. Record, refine, repeat.”
- Write a letter
- Put huge piece of paper on a prominent wall for people to draw, doodle, write on, or deface. An interesting experiment, to say the least.
- Learn to play a new instrument. Or practice the old one.
- Jump into a cold body of water. Feel it take your breath away. Air dry. Or, in cold weather, take a hot bath. Bring a buddy.
- Decorate your home for the holidays. Whatever holiday. Or the Season. Whatever season.
- Try a new recipe